About Green Sport
The Green Sport Foundation was founded in 2015 by Werner Rall.
Green Sport was founded to create opportunities for more people to experience nature and to promote the activities that will keep them coming back for more.
Our goals include:
- Creating projects and infrastructure to help youth and adults access nature for sport and recreation.
- Turning ‘Trails to Tourism’ through our My Trail Town initiative that we aim to take global.
- Skills training and job creation in the outdoor space.
- Youth educational programs to help expose the youth to outdoor sports/recreation, create awareness about the importance of conserving our natural environment and assisting with life skills.
- Sport-specific training and development camps.
During the pandemic many people realized the importance of balancing life with being outside in nature. The sale of outdoor goods skyrocketed and it is proof that people need nature. Join us and ‘Let’s play outside!’
To reach a worldwide audience and get people playing and participating outside in nature to ultimately create a healthier and happier society that cares about their well-being and that of the natural world that surrounds us.
To create opportunities for participation in nature based sport and recreational activities and to create the infrastructure needed for this. To educate participants about the importance of conserving our natural environment. To develop sustainable tourism through our Trail Towns initiative.